(7) General company documents including, however restricted to. economic statements, check always registers, bank statements, agreements with third-party vendors relating to lending solutions, policy and procedures manual, and training materials.
(8) All agreements or agreements associated with company relationships with organizations or people certified because of the unit of banking institutions;
(9) A file of all of the adverts;
(10) records of nonpublished indices utilized to determine rates of interest for adjustable price loans, which will probably be maintained for 2 years from date of use;
(11) any kind of documents the superintendent may every so often specify written down.
(B) Where electronic documents are needed, a licensee may retain paper documents aswell. Where electronic documents are needed, the superintendent may, once and for all cause, enable a licensee to retain paper records instead of the electronic records required by this area.
(1) A licensee shall keep and protect documents related to loans made under parts 1321.62 to 1321.702 regarding the Revised Code for at the very least 2 yrs following the last entry on the record. The entry that is final the record takes place when the loan is compensated in full, charged off as uncollectible, offered, transmitted or assigned to a different, or released or else settled by your final purchase released in litigation governing the mortgage deal.